欢迎各位____:

2010年11月13日星期六

HappY vs SaD

Happy hapi hapi...Yes!!
cuz hv already finish my exam..lalala
final exam so hard ar...haiz 
but nvm   finish exam enough liao..XD
after finish exam, i can go out to fun liao. Yeah~~~~  :')



yesterday we go yamcha_ near the padang there.
just me, huier&samang   3 person oni.  But we felt very very hapi..
fun hor? hahaha
after yamcha, we go to centrepoint by foot ^^
i think go there wan so long time..but jz very fast oni..
first time, I go to centrepoint by foot, feel happy n happy.
hahaha


tuesday..my grandmother hv back my house. [hapi] ^^
i can say many secret to my grandmother liao...haha
i very trust my grandmother wan. =]



Sad..........cuz i sick in the exam start on monday..haizhhh
broke maii exam mood...now moody jor. TT
in the exam, i felt very tired... Y i wan to sick in the exam ????!!!!
Sh*t!  Argh....&*)&*%%#
wad a unfortunately day......==


yesterday..i hv go to klinik to see doctor n take medicine..
so fast..in 5 minutes i can take medicine ady..
haha..no nid to waste time.
but the fees are RM40++...geng ar..lol


Kay..Bye.

没有评论:

发表评论