欢迎各位____:

2010年11月18日星期四

A happy day for me!! [17.11] ♥

Yeah!!! my parents hv back from KL when im sleeping. =="
haha..i go to the car n help to take clothes n shoes.
my mum said at outsides she buy many thg for me. XD
Good.......^^



She hv buy a t-shirt , shoe for me.
The t-shirt is suit for me, n the shoe is so expensive lar.
the cost is RM50++   waste money ler..BUt thanks yar♥
I love it. Hehe :')



Big Surprise!!!!!!


My mum bought a Vivaz for me_!!!!! Woohoo~ ^^
very happy ar!!! 1st time she buy a expensive thg for me...><
Vivaz hv so many function wan...the cost is RM1000++
dunnoe how much lar. Cuz my mum dun tell me the cost. Lol


But finally, i thanks my mum n i think she oso like the phone.
So....i give back her n i said:"咪,我不需要酱贵的电话,我要的电话只要可以打得出, 可以拍照就可以了.." xDDD
And she said: "你开始懂事了..换作是以前你肯定是抢过的...是没有?"
hahahaha..i dun wan answer her question . ^^

Although the phone is giving back mum liao..but i can oso play it everyday.
I can oso feel hapi liao lor....这种叫知足常乐..XD


                                                          Vivaz here.



Me n da Vivaz♥

    my shoe_!!

ı ♥ ıt.


3 条评论:

  1. wow~
    My favourite handphone vivaz lerh!!
    Oh my gosh!!
    Pink de tim!!
    ARh~~~~
    My dream phone lerh><
    Good lur you~~~~
    jealous-ing >>><<<

    回复删除
  2. :huier.
    hahaha..nice mar? :DDD

    :vern.
    hehe,dun jeolous lar.Blek~u oso can buy a new phone mar.Not good mie?

    回复删除